Heartland’s online bill payer includes:
- Full integration within online banking
- Full mobile functionality for your phone or tablet
- Ability to configure email alerts
- Real-time access to checking account balance
- Reminders if balance isn’t sufficient to pay bills
- An intuitive, user-friendly experience
Watch this video and learn more about Bill Pay …
Adding payees in Bill Payer is easy — watch this video and learn now easy it really is!
Get notified of a bill due right from online/mobile banking and Bill Payer!
What is Pay Anyone?
The Pay Anyone program allows you to electronically send money to any individual located in the United States. You will not be asked to enter their account number and routing number. Instead – you will be asked to specify how you wish to send the payment. You will be able to send either a secure text message or email communication. With your transfer, you will enter a password that should be provided to the recipient. They will be sent a secure website that walks them through the steps of collecting the money you sent.
What if I am not a active bill pay user?
We encourage you to enroll. This is a quick and easy way for you to pay your bills online.
Bill Pay Key Terms
- Electronic Payee: Merchant allows payments to be processed electronically.
(Processing Time: 1-2 Business Days)
- Paper Check Payee: Merchant will receive a physical check in the mail delivered by the United States Postal System (USPS).
(Processing Time: 7 Business Days)
- Managed Payee: The bill pay vendor and the payee have established a relationship to better deliver payments on behalf of the member. The payment address is not displayed to member because the information is considered proprietary information to the vendor.
- Recurring Payments: User-defined request for automatic payments for a specific payee. The member will define the payment amount, frequency, start date, and end date.
- Ebill: Payment (bill) information will display within your Bill Pay Dashboard. This information will provide you with the important items such as Payment Date, Amount Due, and Available Balance (if applicable).